Your review is your raffle ticket!
Reviews are an author’s bread and butter. Good reviews give that sorely-needed moral boost, and even the less enthusiastic ones provide valuable feedback. On top of that, webshops like Amazon show those ‘You may also like’ suggestions to readers based on – you guessed it – reviews.
Okay, forget the bread: reviews are the air that authors breathe. Your opinion in that valuable.
How the Review Raffle Works
- Select the book you want to review and where (for now only Amazon and Goodreads are eligible)
- Write and submit your review on that website
- Copy the URL of your review and paste it in the Raffle Entry Form
- Complete the form and click ‘submit’
- You have now entered the raffle!
At the end of every month, I collect all submission and draw one random winner. Yes, random. Long or short, good or bad, eloquent or riddled with typos: your review is eligible to win.
The Prize: a $25 Gift Card of your choice!
Amazon, Starbucks, your favourite book or fashion shop… If they sell digital gift cards, you have it.
So, are you ready? Then go for it: